Malvern, PA – January 4, 2018 – Cenero, a leader in audio visual, unified communications and IT solutions, today announced the immediate availability of Constant Connect 4.0, the next generation of their audio visual and video conferencing managed services. The updated version offers enhanced monitoring and reporting capabilities and a more robust and interactive Analytics Dashboard.
“The updated Dashboard demonstrates our commitment to providing clients with the tools they need to get the most value from their complex collaboration technology,” said Melissa Nick, Director of Managed Services at Cenero. “By providing quick access to information on service ticket trends, room usage and system performance our clients now can make more informed business decisions and identify common issues to eliminate inefficiencies.”
Enhancements to the new Dashboard include:
- Service Ticket trend charts to help identify common problems and alleviate recurring issues
- Room usage data detailing what rooms are used and the types of meetings held in those rooms – presentations, video calls or audio calls – to help improve the meeting experience
- Room and system performance information to see what is working and what needs to be replaced to influence future technology and collaboration decisions
- Advanced search and filter capabilities – sort by room type, application, occupancy, location and timeframe – to help leverage the technology as productive tools
- Project details including Gantt charts illustrating deadlines and progress for better business planning
- Reports on room usage, call metrics, test results, monitoring data and service details to obtain the most value from the complex technology
- Detailed inventory of all equipment, documentation and warranties providing easy access to all necessary information in one location
- Outlook integration to allow users to see what rooms and resources are available and schedule the appropriate room based on availability
“The Analytics Dashboard is part of our comprehensive suite of managed services that ensures all your meeting space technology functions flawlessly at all times,” stated Melissa Nick. “The suite includes our Proactive Services that remotely monitor, diagnose and repair your entire AV enterprise to identify and prevent issues in advance for improved room uptime. Our Reactive Services include a 24-hour Service Desk staffed with on-demand, tier-three service engineers who are available at the touch of a button to help with any issue during a meeting. The suite also includes on-site staffing and RoomCheck, an on-site checklist that tracks all elements of your meeting space to assure room readiness.”
“Our goal is to allow you to leverage your technology to gain the information you need to better plan for future requirements, gain an understanding on users experience, eliminate frequent issues and make smarter business decisions moving forward,” continued Melissa Nick. “Our Analytics dashboard can improve room uptime, increase costs savings and allows you to utilize data to improve business performance.”
Cenero is a service-focused audio visual, unified communications and IT solutions provider. With extensive knowledge of the most advanced collaboration and audio visual technologies, the company’s goal is to deliver programs that improve communication and drive efficiency throughout an organization. Cenero provides systems design installation, managed services, cloud-based video solutions and event services for companies throughout North America.