Malvern, PA – January 14, 2015 – Cenero, a leader in audio visual, unified communications and IT solutions, will participate in the legal technology trade show LegalTech at the New York Hilton February 3-5, 2015. Cenero will present and will have a booth at the show, booth #1618.
The event will focus on cutting edge solutions and the latest in legal technology for law firms and legal departments. Rob Gilfillan, President of Cenero, will present on Unified Conferencing in the Legal Marketplace on Wednesday, February 4 at 10:15am. This presentation, worth 1 CLE credit will review criteria for how to make the conferencing experience a more reliable and effective business tool, such as:
– Creating a successful experience that extends beyond the meeting
– Intelligent integration of products, software and services that deliver and end-to-end productive conferencing experience
– Identifying service methodologies and analytics that are right for your firm
– Vertically focused solutions – remote depositions, translation services, witness interviews, remote testimonials
– Rollout and adoption plans
Learn more at www.legaltechshow.com.
Cenero is a service focused audio visual, unified communications and IT solutions provider. With extensive knowledge of the most advanced collaboration and audio visual technologies, the company’s goal is to deliver programs that improve communication and drive efficiency throughout an organization. Cenero provides systems design installation, managed services, cloud-based video solutions and event services for companies throughout North America.